A whole new line of sport jet, designed from the ground up with performance in mind. Capable of both high and low speed flying and maneuvers and even options for converting to full 3D no maneuver is out of reach for the Predator.
Select one of the several aggressive colour schemes and really stand out from the crowd at your next event.
1,292 “² (8,332 cm²)
Unboxing Pilot RC Predator 2.2m https://youtu.be/kd73S4C3eks
Pilot RC 2.2m Predator Sport Jet Flying Video https://youtu.be/7WFOhcuOrK8
Pilot RC 2.2m Predator w/ Vector Sport Jet Flying Video https://youtu.be/d-VsAp99wFE
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Optional 3D vector thrust pipe
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Servo extension leads
- Dual wall tail pipe (105mm diameter – for 80-300N turbines)
- All in one fuel tank. 4,600ml Fuel tank + 240ml UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- TR(turbine ready) version 2.2m Predator jet with with kelvar fuel tank and air trap,, tail pipe, Electric retract gear with brake, servo and hardware, pre-installed the above items in factory. with wing bag 8pcs Pilot-RC high torque servo, MPX multi-wire servo/electric retract/brake plug.
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
- 80-160N for normal sport flying
- 180-260N for 3D vector flight – Avoid high speed high G flying
Servos: 8 high torque (minimum 20kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
PILOT-RC RECOMMENDED HARDWARE:
Aileron: 17mm, Rudder: 25mm, Elevator: 13mm.
Flap: 46mm for take off and 78mm for landing.
The CG is 275-283mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing
NEW COLOR SCHEMES AVAILABLE!
Colour scheme 17:
Colour scheme 18:
Colour scheme 19:
Colour scheme 20:
Colour scheme 21:
Colour scheme 22:
Colour scheme 23:
Colour scheme 24:
Colour scheme 25:
Colour scheme 26:
Colour scheme 27:
STILL AVAILABLE COLOUR SCHEMES:
Colour scheme 10 – Green, Black:
Colour scheme 11 – Orange, Black:
Colour scheme 12 – Blue, Black:
Colour scheme 13 – Red, Yellow:
Colour scheme 14 – Red, White, Black:
Colour scheme 15 – Yellow, Red, Black:
More photos available on the Pilot-RC facebook: www.facebook.com/pilotrcmodel
Lead time up to 14 to 16 weeks
Terms & Conditions
A 50% deposit is required to place an order. Once an order is placed, it may not be cancelled. • Balance in full is due upon completion.
Please contact us to place your order