||1450mm (57.1 in)
||1850mm (72.8 in)
|Ready to Fly Weight
||16 lbs *With 3S 2500mah RX batteries, 1 ECU battery and full UAT*
||7x 25g & 5x 12g
||Servo-less metal retracts with E-brake wheels
|Main Fuel Tank
||1600cc (1.6 liter)
|Header Fuel Tank
||120cc (0.12 liter)
|Recommended Turbine Engine
||6~8kg (13.2~17.6 lb)
Elevator: +/- 18mm (measured on the side of fuselage)
Aileron: +/- 15-20mm (measured on the side of the wingtip)
Rudder: +/- 20-30mm (can be individually adapted)
Flap (measured on the side of the fuselage):
1. start: -30mm
2. landing: - 65-70mm
- Aircraft (most components pre-installed, some assembly required)
- User manual
- Turbine Not Included
Top Reasons to purchase from GLOBAL JET CLUB
- The difference in Time Zones makes communication difficult. GLOBAL JET CLUB is a well-respected US Retailer with a professional and experienced team ready to assist you on PST Time.
- The factory mainly speaks a different language.
- GLOBAL JET CLUB will be your contact for any warranty or technical matters.
- Our purchasing volume allows us to provide factory direct pricing.
- We attend most all flying events where we can assist you with on sight technical and product support.
- Save money and frustration by purchasing from GLOBAL JET CLUB! We are experienced pilots and we are here to assist in a great overall experience with your purchase!
- 6~8kg (13.2~17.6 lb) turbine engine (not included)
- Minimum 8 channel transmitter and receiver (not included)
- 2x 3S 2000~2600mAh Li-Po battery for the receiver (not included)
- 1x 3S 2000~2600mAh Li-Po battery for turbine engine ECU (not included)
- Battery balance charger and power supply (not included)
- Engine gasoline/diesel/kerosene fuel (not included)
ASSAN AG-63 Anti Slip Brake Gyro System