Length: 71″ (1,800mm)
Wingspan: 72″ (1,850mm)
Power: 13-15 Lb thrust
Dry Weight: 16.7lbs (7.6kg)
Radio: 8 Servos required
PACKAGE & BUILD OPTION DESCRIPTIONS
Choose one of these options in the dropdown above.
ARF PRO and PNP get you into the air faster!
- ARF kit includes fuel tanks, pipe, hardware and cockpit (no pilot).
- ARF PRO Service includes landing gear and doors installed for you.
- PNP Service includes ALL PRO + servos installed for you. All that is left to do is install your batteries, controller, receiver and turbine...fuel and GO FLY!
Why Buy From GlobalJet.Club Instead of Manufacturer?
- Timezone communication challenges
- How's your Asian language speaking skills?
- We act on your behalf for all customer service.
- Our volume buying gets you better package deals
- At event support, we can provide direct help.
- Save money and frustration, deal directly with GlobalJet.Club
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Removable rudder, two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Servo operated gear doors
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Electric retracts and electric brakes
- Scale cockpit (minus pilot)
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 60N turbines)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Aluminium air trap UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Turbine: 60N (13-15LBS)
Servos: 8 // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering