Available in PNP configurations: Just add a turbine, batteries and receivers and go fly.
|Ready to Fly Weight
||16 lbs *With 3S 2500mah RX batteries, 1 ECU battery and full UAT*
||HV 5x 35g & 2x12g
||Servo-less metal retracts with E-brake wheels
|Main Fuel Tank
||1800cc (1.8 liter)
|Header Fuel Tank
||120cc (0.12 liter)
|Recommended Turbine Engine
||6~8kg (13.2~17.6 lb)
- 6~8kg (13.2~17.6 lb) turbine engine (not included)
- Minimum 8 channel transmitter and receiver (not included)
- 2x 3S 2000~2600mAh Li-Po battery for the receiver (not included)
- 1x 3S 2000~2600mAh Li-Po battery for turbine engine ECU (not included)
- Battery balance charger and power supply (not included)
- Engine gasoline/diesel/kerosene fuel (not included)
Global Aerojet AG-63 Anti Slip Brake Gyro System
Global Jet Club/ Aerofoam F-5E /CG/Control Throw info:
Weight RTF minus Fuel 16lbs (with UAT full)
CG ___ mm (___ inches) from leading edge at root of wing to fuselage.
Elevator ___ mm
Flaps. 15-20 degrees on take off. 50-65 degrees on landing.
For Crow users. Set up ailerons on both side at 5 degrees up at maximum flaps.
Info provided: Global Jet Club team
Aerofoam FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/298766240993073/
Suggested engine size: 60n to 80n (6kg to 8kg)
- Aircraft (most components pre-installed, some assembly required)
- User manual (In Progress)
- Turbine Not Included