When you want the king of 3D jet’s, you want our J10. But what if you want a scale jet? Then you still want our J10!
World known for it’s amazing 3D capabilities, while still not straying too far from the realm of what could almost be scale flying due to it’s delta wing shape and high alpha performance.
Designed with the latest 3D tendencies, the technologies now available and the most popular power plant options on the market, this J10 is both light, strong and with flying characteristics to match the killer looks, whether you want simple acrobatics on unlimited 3D, this is the machine for you.
|Length:||112″ (2,844mm) including pitot tube (150mm)|
|Wing area:||1,748″2 (11,276cm2)|
|Weight:||23.3lbs (10.6kg) with K210 turbine, dry and without batteries|
- Extremely lightweight full composite construction especially designed for outstanding 3D performance
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Ultra strong and light weight landing gear mounts, with factory installed blind nuts so mounting is just plug and play
- Split fuselage design is joined with 5 screws and only batteries are installed in the nose section, meaning very easy connections and quick assembly at the field
- Specially designed easy access to turbine for speedy installation
- Wings are secured from the top
- Two piece wing for easy transport
- Removable pitot tube
- Complete air frame (including carbon wing-tubes and preinstalled and painted fibreglass control horns)
- Servo extension leads
- Vector thrust pipe
- 4.000ml fuel tank (average 7-8 min with 210N size turbines)
- 250ml UAT tank
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also available: Full retract combo. Includes Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes, specific for this model.
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x7 Pilot-RC servos, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
- 120-160N for normal sport flying
- 180-220N for 3D vector flight – Avoid high speed high G flying
Servos:Total x7 (x6 standard size + x1 medium size)
x6 standard size high torque (minimum 20kg)
x1 per aileron
x1 per vector
x1 on canard
x1 on rudder
x1 medium size servo (size: 35x15x30mm)
x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
PILOT-RC RECOMMENDED HARDWARE:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW37AH for canard and rudder
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW27AH for aileron and vector
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY10AH for steering
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ and 0,8″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
COLOUR SCHEMES AVAILABLE:
MANUAL & BUILD:
CENTER OF GRAVITY:
315-330mm from the leading edge of the wing root
CONTROL THROWS FOR NORMAL FLIGHT:
Vector elevator: 19mm
Vector rudder: 9mm
CONTROL THROWS FOR 3D FLIGHT:
Vector elevator: 28mm
Vector rudder: 20mm