Take a break from the usual sport or scale jets, and really stand out with something quite unique. Take a look at the Gulfstream G650 twin turbine private airliner. It will gather a crowd for sure.
Length: 95″ (2,410mm)
Wingspan: 97″ (2,650mm)
Power: 2 x 13-15 Lb thrust (2 x 60N)
Dry Weight: 37.2lbs (16.9kg)
Radio: 8 Servos required
PACKAGE & BUILD OPTION DESCRIPTIONS
Choose one of these options in the dropdownabove.
ARF PRO and PNP get you into the air faster!
- ARF kit includes fuel tanks, pipe, hardware and cockpit (no pilot).
- ARF PRO Service includes landing gear and doors installed for you.
- PNP Service includes ALL PRO + servos installed for you. All that is left to do is install your batteries, controller, receiver and turbine...fuel and GO FLY!
Why Buy From GlobalJet.Club Instead of Manufacturer?
- Timezone communication challenges
- How's your Asian language speaking skills?
- We act on your behalf for all customer service.
- Our volume buying gets you better package deals
- At event support, we can provide direct help.
- Save money and frustration, deal directly with GlobalJet.Club
- Wood construction with painted Oratex covering
- Strong, lightweight and easily repairable construction methods
- Two piece wing and removable stabiliser all for easy transport
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Pre-installed gear doors and air brake
- Pre-installed navigation LED Light Set
- Complete air frame (including carbon wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pneumatic retract system and brakes, with electrovalves, tubes and accessories
- Dual wall tail pipes (for 60N turbines)
- UAT (Air trap)
- LED light set
- Fuel tanks and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Wing bags
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus 8 servos, servo extension leads and navigation lights, all pre-installed.
Just add your own turbine of choice.
Turbine: 2 x 60N (13-15 LBS each)
Servos: 8 // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering