Dolphin-92" jet with plastic air trap, tail pipe and hardware. Without retract gear
Designed as a perfect first jet trainer or just your everyday worry free easy to handle acrobatic jet. Easily repairable wooden design with a simple well known build method and simple gear, just drop equipment in and go fly!
- Two wing options, large trainer wing and smaller sport wing. Two planes with same fuselage!
- Wood construction with genuine Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Strong, lightweight and easily repairable construction methods
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Removable SFG included
- Optional LED Light Set
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC pneumatic retract system and brakes, with electrovalves, tubes and accessories
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 80-140N turbines)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Air trap UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, servo extension leads and navigation lights, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Servos: 8 high torque // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
PILOT-RC RECOMMENDED HARDWARE:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PY20AL (20Kg – 0,15s at 6v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,2″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Take off : flaps set at 21 degree down, the elevator set to be 2 degree up.
Landing: flaps set at 39 degree down, the elevator set to be 5 degree up
|Wing area:||1,274 “² (8,220 cm²)|
$250.00 FedEx ground shipping ( 48 states )
Lead time up to 14 to 16 weeks
Terms & Conditions
A 50% deposit is required to place an order. Once an order is placed, it may not be cancelled. • Balance in full is due upon completion.
Please contact us to place your order
Mike Lin Globaljetclub@gmail.com
Carrie Lau CarrieLau.Jet@gmail.com
Ralph Salgado Ralph@ralphsalgado.com