Designed as a perfect first jet trainer or just your everyday worry free easy to handle acrobatic jet. Easily repairable wooden design with a simple well known build method and simple gear, just drop equipment in and go fly!
|Wing area:||1,802 “² (11,626 cm²)|
- Wood construction with genuine Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Strong, lightweight and easily repairable construction methods
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Optional LED Light Set
- Crash kit: Free replacement plywood parts available. Just pay shipping.
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC pneumatic retract system and brakes, with electrovalves, tubes and accessories
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 120-220N turbines)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, servo extension leads and UAT, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Servos: 8 high torque // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
PILOT-RC RECOMMENDED HARDWARE:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc PW16AH (16Kg – 0,057s at 8.4v)
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
Take off : flaps set at 21 degree down, the elevator set to be 2 degree up.
Landing: flaps set at 39 degree down, the elevator set to be 5 degree up
$250.00 FedEx ground shipping ( 48 states )
Lead time up to 14 to 16 weeks
Terms & Conditions
A 50% deposit is required to place an order. Once an order is placed, it may not be cancelled. • Balance in full is due upon completion.
Please contact us to place your order
Mike Lin Globaljetclub@gmail.com
Carrie Lau CarrieLau.Jet@gmail.com
Ralph Salgado Ralph@ralphsalgado.com