Length: 125.9″ (3,200mm)
Wingspan: 114″ (2,905mm)
Power: 45-680 Lb thrust
Dry Weight: 52.6lbs (23.9kg)
Radio: 8 Servos required
Watch Flight Video
PACKAGE & BUILD OPTION DESCRIPTIONS
Choose one of these options in the dropdown above.
ARF PRO and PNP get you into the air faster!
- ARF kit includes fuel tanks, pipe, hardware and cockpit (no pilot).
- ARF PRO Service includes landing gear and doors installed for you.
- PNP Service includes ALL PRO + servos installed for you. All that is left to do is install your batteries, controller, receiver and turbine...fuel and GO FLY!
Why Buy From GlobalJet.Club Instead of Manufacturer?
- Timezone communication challenges
- How's your Asian language speaking skills?
- We act on your behalf for all customer service.
- Our volume buying gets you better package deals
- At event support, we can provide direct help.
- Save money and frustration, deal directly with GlobalJet.Club
- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece stabilizer all for easy transport
- Three piece fuselage. Rear section easily removable for transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fiberglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Servo extension leads and MPX Multi-wire servo/electric retracts/brake plugs. Just one connection per wing.
- Dual wall tail pipe (105mm diameter – for 220-300N turbines)
- 3 in 1 Kevlar tank. 7.800ml fuel tank
- 2.400ml smoke tank and 500ml UAT
- Fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Wing bags
- Smoke pump and injection tube
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus 8 servos, servo extension leads and navigation lights, all pre-installed.
Just add your own turbine of choice.
Turbine: 200-300N (45-68 LBS)
Servos: 8 high torque (minimum 27kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap (minimum 35kg), x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering