Thank you for your interested in our Global Aerofoam L39. We decided to call it Global Aerofoam L39 G2 as it has many improvements over the previous one.
First all, our team pilots decided to use our best selling acclaimed AG63 Gyro brake controller as the standard preinstalled brake controller in our new Global Aerofoam L39 G2. Improved servos for doors and better fits. We also eliminate the distribution board on the G2 as it’s much safer to connect all servos directly to the radio receiver.
Due to this change, you will need at least 12 channel radio to take advantage of all the features and functions such as all control surfaces, air brake, wheel brakes, and retract. You may program your radio directly with more flexibility for control set up. The most important thing is to eliminate one more point of possible failure. This approach also simplified the installation and reduced weight.
Thank you for your support and hope you enjoy this wonderful “happy hour jet” as called by many satisfied pilots. Please join Global Aerofoam FB Group for all Global Aerofoam product supports, pilot community, and news on latest products.
Global Jet Club Team
||1450mm (57.1 in)
||1850mm (72.8 in)
|Ready to Fly Weight
||16 lbs *With 3S 2500mah RX batteries, 1 ECU battery and full UAT*
||7x 25g & 5x 12g
||Servo-less metal retracts with E-brake wheels
|Main Fuel Tank
||1600cc (1.6 liter)
|Header Fuel Tank
||120cc (0.12 liter)
|Recommended Turbine Engine
||6~8kg (13.2~17.6 lb)
Global Jet Club/ Aerofoam L-39 Flying weight/CG/Control Throw info:
Weight RTF minus Fuel 16lbs (with UAT full)
CG 115 mm (4.5 inches) from leading edge at root of wing to fuselage.
Aileron 12mm (15/32)
Elevator 12mm (15/32)
Rudder 25 mm (1 inch)
Flaps. 15-20 degrees on take off. 50-65 degrees on landing.
For Crow users. Set up ailerons on both side at 5 degrees up at maximum flaps.
Info provided: Global Jet Club team
Aerofoam FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/298766240993073/
Suggested engine size: 60n to 80n (6kg to 8kg)
US dealer: Global Jet Club and Banana Hobby
EU dealer: FINAL-Modellbau (GJC-Germany)
Distributed by AEROWORLD RC
- Aircraft (most components pre-installed, some assembly required)
- User manual (Click to View)
- Turbine Not Included
Why Buy From GlobalJet.Club Instead of Manufacturer?
- Timezone communication challenges
- How's your Asian language speaking skills?
- We act on your behalf for all customer service.
- Our volume buying gets you better package deals
- At event support, we can provide direct help.
- Save money and frustration, deal directly with GlobalJet.Club
- Free tech supports from our global advisors who are experienced in the Jets you purchase from us
- Discounts for VIP members. We offer discounts far better than the factory direct prices
- We sponsor major jet rallies around the world so your purchase would help us promote and support this exciting RC jet community globally
- 6~8kg (13.2~17.6 lb) turbine engine (not included)
- Minimum 8 channel transmitter and receiver (not included)
- 2x 3S 2000~2600mAh Li-Po battery for the receiver (not included)
- 1x 3S 2000~2600mAh Li-Po battery for turbine engine ECU (not included)
- Battery balance charger and power supply (not included)
- Engine gasoline/diesel/kerosene fuel (not included)
Global Aerojet AG-63 Anti Slip Brake Gyro System